And then, disaster struck.

Ok, so I finally got around to attempting to drive the robot manually. It didn’t work.

All the sensors and motors work fine with the online test program, wireless & tethered work the same, and I’ve tried three different transmitters. The transmitter is in mode 23 and it seems to make no difference if a jumper is in port 15. Yes, I’ve got a jumper in interrupt 6.

All that’s in the operator control function is a statement assigning tank mode to motors 2 and 3. In the process of debugging, I’ve cleared away everything else.

The scrimmage is in less then eight hours. Joy. Oh, well. Maybe I’ll find someone who can help there.

Advertisements

RSS Status

  • An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.

Del.icio.us

Creative Commons License
This stuff is licensed under a Creative Commons License.

%d bloggers like this: